Please join us for our August 14th Meeting at Casual Pint in Hardin Valley at 11:30am.
Our speaker will be Mr. Alan Hasemeyer. Alan is with Trane and has been in Knoxville since 1983. He grew up in Huntsville, AL where his dad was a NASA rocket engineer during the Mercury, Gemini and Apollo programs. Alan earned a Mechanical Engineering degree from Auburn Univ. While at Auburn he attended a UT-Auburn game, in Knoxville, in the pouring rain. Auburn lost 21-0, and Alan did not care if he ever saw Knoxville again! Alan and wife LeeAnn have 3 grown children and several grandchildren. After receiving his Professional Registration, Alan worked with West Miller Welch for a few yrs, as a consulting engineer. Afterward he went to work with Trane and has been there 26 yrs.
Alan will be presenting on chillers covering the following topics:
- What is the difference between SEER and EER?
- AHRI ratings vs Net ratings. What are the cost and footprint implications?
- Selections near the “knee” of the curve.
- IPLV/ NPLV ratings and how to apply them
- What are the current refrigerant choices?
- What are the basic inputs needed to make a good chiller, selection?
- Free Cooling
If you do not received an EventBrite invitation for this meeting before the week of June 12th, please email an officer, and we will take care of this. We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting.